python at least has something. I cannot find any equivalent for Perl.
from memory (the other day ) Builtinperl: A showcase of Perl-based startups & the cool stuff they build.
- Australian Innovative Services
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Bendigo Bank
- Credit Suisse First Boston
- eStats Capital
- Financial Network Services
- Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
- Macquarie Bank of Australia
- Morgan Stanley
- National Bank of Australia
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society
- Pitcher Partners
- Zurich Financial Services
The O'Reilly list was great 10 years ago, but now looks more like evidence Perl has fallen into disuse.
I would contact the perlfoundation.org, compiling a list of verifiable whositswhatsits sounds right up their alley ... maybe :)