- Manage the organization of tutorials within the Tutorials section. This consists mainly of moving new tutorials into the proper category. See How does editing work in the Tutorials section?
- Request editorial action on a tutorial from either its author or the janitors, as appropriate. Pedagogues cannot edit tutorials themselves!
- Guide and coach authors in the process of tutorial development.
- Observe currents in the community, noting new needs for tutorials, and
- Solicit new tutorials from the Monks via the Tutorials Quest.
One thing which is explicitly not in the Pedagogues' charter is to write tutorials. A Pedagogue may write a tutorial, but s/he does so as a private citizen, not in her/his official capacity as a Pedagogue.