computer sciencey stuff:
- Create bindings to compiled code without XS with FFI::Platypus
- Big O notation
- ARRAYS OF ARRAYS
- HASHES OF ARRAYS
- Perl and Net::Pcap
- Schwartzian_transform wp://Schwartzian_transform
- List::Compare ~ this has functions to check for subsets.
- Email::Stuffer mod://Email::Stuffer
- Email::Stuffer cpan:
- Email::Stuffer dist:
- file test ops
- The "blog" of "unnecessary" quotes
- real ultimate Perl power
- Re^3: selecting columns from a tab-separated-values file
- Re^2: Removing elemets from an array
- Re: copying a file with .bak extension -> How can I use Perl's -i option from within a program?
- How to install module with CPANPLUS without prompting? id://792280
- How do I link to modules on CPAN?
- What shortcuts can I use for linking to other information?
- quotemeta doc://quotemeta
- Quote Like Operators
- Perl's file test functions
- Foreach Loops
- useful looking OLE links
- Clojure is a Lisp language used for some interesting things like Overtone, to do sound synthesis using SuperCollider. I haven't done much with it lately but maybe I'll get to it again in 2019.
- Pure Data is a graphical programming language for sound synthesis which has been extended to do things like physics modeling and multimedia installations.
- OpenSCAD does parametric 3D modeling in a C like language except the variables aren't really variable.
- GLSL is the OpenGL Shading Language. It lets you do interesting real time transformations on images.
- I mostly use Python when I want to modify an existing Python plugin in Inkscape.