chinman has asked for the wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:

Now, here's the deal:

I'm trying to compile a fairly complex set of scripts. A couple of the scripts are called via require. Even when I specify adding both explicitly with the -a switch, one gets successfully packaged and the other does not. I have checked all of the "require"d scripts to make sure there is a 1; at the end. The scripts are also required explicitly (i.e., no variable names). Oddly, I can get the packaging to work if I use the -b option on the one that does not get added. Anybody have a clue what up with this?

Here's some output from the compile process:

PerlApp -e=xznova.exe; -f -v -r

Input script name:
Output exe name: xznova.exe
Exe Mode: Freestanding
Building Console mode exe
Temp files will be kept on exit
Failed 'use's will be reported
Additional module: ----------------------these are the 2 that it says it's going to add, yeah right!
Additional module: ------------------ba da bing
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/File/
Adding Module: ./ ------------------ba da boom, but I only got one of the two, dang!
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/site/lib/GD/
Adding Module: ./znova.params
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/
Adding Module: C:/Perl561/lib/IO/
Adding Binary: C:/Perl561/lib/auto/IO/IO.dll
Adding Binary: C:/Perl561/site/lib/auto/GD/GD.dll
Adding Binary: C:/Perl561/lib/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.dll
Adding Binary: C:/Perl561/lib/auto/POSIX/POSIX.dll
Adding Binary: C:/Perl561/site/lib/auto/Win32/Clipboard/Clipboard.dll

#!/usr/bin/perl -w $camel = $hump do { theHumpty($camel); }