Yeah, I do have a lot of added modules. Didn't intend for it, but as I ran PerlApp to create the executable, it kept saying it couldn't find this or that module. So as I added the modules manually and it found them and the errors disappeared. However, it still gets stuck on Unix.dll. If I find out how to get\create it, that should be the missing piece.
The program is supposed to wrap all modules/dlls, along with my script, in a package so it doesn't need an installed version of Perl on the executing Windows machine.
I will consult with ActiveState as you suggested. Just thought someone might have run across the same situation here. Thanks.