|laziness, impatience, and hubris|
Re^2: Win32::Daemon memory leakby tbsky (Novice)
|on Dec 23, 2015 at 08:13 UTC||Need Help??|
sorry the code is not clean. I have modify it. to run it please use the procedure below:
1. use "memory-leak.pl -i" to install the "memory-leak" service to windows.
2. use windows gui to start the service or use command "net start memory-leak" to start the service.
3. use windows gui to watch the "perl.exe" process memory status.
4. after testing. use windows gui to stop the service or use command "net stop memory leak" to stop the service.
5. use "memory-leak.pl -r" to remove the service.