|Perl: the Markov chain saw|
|( #3333=superdoc: print w/replies, xml )||Need Help??|
Here is my shot at a pseudo-code
1. Pick the first element of array a
2. Calcuate the GCD(a,b) or better yet
3. If anything is 1 pop it out of the list
4. Go through the list of elements for b with a again. Do this until all elements are scanned in b.
5. Take the second element in a and repeat the process.
Does this work?
I shall post the code if i get a chance to implement it
PS: This reminds of division in high school days ;)
In reply to Re^2: Algorithm for cancelling common factors between two lists of multiplicands