What you say!! I got XP as a result of this quest! I just upvoted the comments until I got one point! :-D Seriously. How 'bout we get no points now, but 20 points if you use one of our ideas as a future poll.
What do you take into the bath/shower with you?
What's the best way to prank your cubicle/office mate
- A rubber duck
- A rubber camel
- A waterproof pen so I can code by writing on the walls.
- An umbrella (so I don't get wet)
- Why shower?
- Vroom/Cowboy Neil
What does PERL stand for?
- The old underwear up the company flagpole routine
- Forging a note from the boss stating that the next project is to be coded in Aramaic.
- Angry lobsters in the desk drawer!
- Waiting until they pass out from too much coding, tying them to their chair, naked, with a note taped to their chest saying "Have a happy Saturnalia", covering them in office condiments such as non-dairy creamer, and then wheeling them to a department on the other side of the building.
- Replace his Perl binaries with Ruby.
What's the best part about the Monastery?
- Partially Etherial Religious Life
- Patented Evil-Removing Language
- Poingent Erudite Ribald Lecture
- Painless Effervescent Radient Lingo
- Pasty Elastic Relaxing Larry
- Very Respected Object Oriented Manufacturer
- Our holy water is Mountain Dew.
- "Hail Larry" rhymes with "Hail Mary"
- Fewer difficult names (such as Zerubbabel, Eliakim, and Rehoboam) in our holy texts.
- CPAN gives us a limited sense of what omniscience feels like.
- We all really dig eachother!
I'm gonna add more! Just you wait!
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.