Help for this page
* Module activity levels - like on GitHub
* Author activity levels - like on GitHub
* The ability to "follow" modules - so you will know when they are upd
* Discussion forums that:
o Are faster
o More modern
o Include the features that thousands of other forums should Just Ha
* Source control - either via SVN, Darcs, Git or what-have-you.
* Forking/Branching/Merging - like on GitHub. Abandoned modules should
+ not be allowed to languish forever. This process could replace the c
+urrent "Take over a distribution" workflow in PAUSE.
www.com | www.net | www.org
No recent polls found