sorry the code is not clean. I have modify it. to run it please use the procedure below:
1. use "memory-leak.pl -i" to install the "memory-leak" service to windows.
2. use windows gui to start the service or use command "net start memory-leak" to start the service.
3. use windows gui to watch the "perl.exe" process memory status.
4. after testing. use windows gui to stop the service or use command "net stop memory leak" to stop the service.
5. use "memory-leak.pl -r" to remove the service.
Are you posting in the right place? Check out Where do I post X? to know for sure.
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags. Currently these include the following:
<code> <a> <b> <big>
<blockquote> <br /> <dd>
<dl> <dt> <em> <font>
<h1> <h2> <h3> <h4>
<h5> <h6> <hr /> <i>
<li> <nbsp> <ol> <p>
<small> <strike> <strong>
<sub> <sup> <table>
<td> <th> <tr> <tt>
Snippets of code should be wrapped in
<code> tags not
<pre> tags. In fact, <pre>
tags should generally be avoided. If they must
be used, extreme care should be
taken to ensure that their contents do not
have long lines (<70 chars), in order to prevent
horizontal scrolling (and possible janitor
Want more info? How to link
or How to display code and escape characters
are good places to start.